1. The performance of the speciality carbon black is the key factor affecting the quality of water-based ink, carbon black performance such as: blackness, fineness and tinting strength, if is bad, so it is a good dispersant also produce good water-based ink.
2. Small grain size of carbon black, printing inks, surface free energy is higher, there is a strong and the trend, it is difficult to stably dispersed in the solvent, if by processing, the surface of carbon black grafting in printing inks of various polymer, can significantly improve the stability of pigment carbon black dispersion in the solvent.
3. Choose suitable pigment carbon black, reasonable and proper dispersing agent and resin system miscibility, grinding, will get the high quality of water-based ink.
4. Carbon black, printing inks to soaking wet before grinding, adding dispersant, mixed with dispersant with solvent add pigment carbon black, soak overnight, then will see its grinding fineness blackness of carbon black and the color is very good, must be the carbon black dispersion completely well.
5. If choose resin wettability is poorer, didn't choose suitable dispersant, cannot really show the performance of the carbon black itself.
6. High pigment carbon black, if not the suitable dispersant, or chose good dispersant, but add a dose, or dispersing agent and resin system miscibility, scattered good carbon black particles would be very easy to produce flocculation, which affects the performance of the ink.
7. Water-based ink has been widely used in foreign markets, in addition to have good environmental performance, its performance is superior, good dyeing force, high brightness, strong adhesion, after printing ink stability, strong resistance to water gel, anti-corrosion materials, drying speed can be adjusted, four-color overprint and color printing all can use.rprint and color printing all can use.